Official Cocaine Water Bear hoodie

There were demands to know where I’d heard such a thing. As hot, indignant tears filled my eyes, I felt utterly betrayed by the truck stop patron and his incomprehensible joke shirt that had caused me all this trouble. The fact that someone would print something on a t-shirt that was seemingly designed to get little kids in hot water with their parents was deeply offensive to me. Well I saw somebody today wearing a sweatshirt that looked like a ramen noodle package and it was amazing. I asked him where he got it and he said, “I don’t know.” I really wish I knew where he got it from.

Cocaine Water Bear shirt hoodie

Buy this shirt:  https://nowbestshirt.com/product/cocaine-water-bear-shirt/

Home:  Nowbest T-shirt Fashion Store – Limited Clothing Store

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My job is email shirt

The greatest show on surf and turf Miami shirt

Official Time to Yule Christmas hoodie